Monday 14 January 2013

Sacred Crucifix - Realms of Darkness (1989, Demo) Review


Getting my hands on this demo tape was not an easy job. Once I did finally grab hold of it, I was eager to have a listen. What I found was a pleasant mix of early death/thrash metal, gravitating more toward the death sound. The riffage throughout is a cross between death and thrash riffs, under which lie a thick bass sound and pretty standard drumming - a few fills here and there but nothing brilliant. The vocals are more guttural than shouty, taking the whole thing in a short of Possessed direction. In fact, this demo sounds like it could be an early Possessed demo, so I recommend this to anyone who likes "Seven Churches" or anything by early Obituary. A few interesting riffs and such make for a good listen.


Download it here:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/pivWPpOj/Sacred_Crucifix_-_Realms_of_Da.html?

No comments:

Post a Comment